click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1234 i love you!

malam-malam nie agak best if dapat layan lagu-lagu yang comel! jom malam nie saya belanja(wah nak belanja bagai kan? tak ada agak langsung ko nie kan ayien!) anda semua dengan lagu 1234 from plain white t. lirik dia sweet sesangat! sumpah!

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

Give me more loving than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you

comel tak? sweet tak? cun jea kan lirik lagu dia..hehehe jom buka youtube layan lagu nie!
actually saya xda idea nak penuhkan saya punya blog nie plus saya memang tengah melayan perasaan seorang diri.
esok-esok saya update cerita baru plak yea en blogspot! sabar taw! see you next time!

by the way welcome june! good bye to may! thanks may because being so nice to me! i got many best thing on your day! really appreciate!

till then!
sealed with lots of love!
muahxs!
...<3>...
...

*esok kenduri lagi! haish! terpaksa join.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads