click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 23, 2011

He heart his family!

Long time not is in fantasy world to create a story. Now I think this time for me to come up with an idea to enter the other world. Looks like Alice in Wonderland right? Let you dear readers to judge it..
............

Tomorrow's my friend’s birthday; I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the gift. When I saw all the people there, I started to complain to myself, “It is going to take forever here and I still have so many other places to go.”

Nonetheless, I made my way to the gift section, and there I started to curse the prices, wondering if after all people really buy with such expensive gifts. While looking in this section, I noticed a small boy of about 6 year’s old maybe, pressing a cute doll against his chest. He kept on touching the hair of the doll and looked so sad. I really wondered who this doll was for. Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him, "Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?" The old lady replied, "You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear." Then she asked that boy to stay here for 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I decided start to walk toward him and asked him who he wanted really to give this doll to.

"It is the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for her birthday. She was so very sure that somebody would give it to her." I replied to him that may be somebody will bring it to her, after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. "No! nobody can’t bring it to her. I have to pass up the doll to my mother so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. I can see his tears away. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mummy will also go to see God very soon, so I thought that she could bring the doll with her to give it to my sister." My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, "I told daddy to tell mummy not to go yet. I asked him to wait until I come back from the supermarket." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me, "I also want mummy to take this photo with her so that she will not forget me." I love my mummy very much and I wish she doesn't have to leave me but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.

I quickly reached for my purse and took a few notes and said to the boy, "What if we checked again, just in case if you have enough money for this?" "Ok," he said. "I hope that I have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it.
There was enough for the doll, and even some spare money.

The little boy said, "Thank you God for giving me enough money." Then he looked at me and added, "I asked yesterday before I slept for God to make sure I have enough money to buy this doll so that mummy can give it to my sister. He heard me."
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mummy, but I didn't dare to ask God too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and the white rose." "You know, my mummy loves white rose so very much."

A few minutes later, the old lady came again and they left with my trolley. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind....hurmm....

"love your family...ok"

..........

till then!
sealed with lots of love!
muahxs!
...<3>...
...

* actually i wanna to manipulated is look like "sayangg abah" but it can't coz i lack of idea.huhu..next time yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads