click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 4, 2011

what i should do when i think of you


Even if I tried for days
Every single day
To forget you
To erase you
Calmly like a fool
An awkward greeting was all I could do every time we meet even just in social networks
These awkward words are for you
But my heart its like for you is my reason
It’s for you
I’ll miss you till now
Even for just one day
For one second
You’ve become so far away from me
Sometimes I feel like I never want to let you go from my life
Never I
Now I decide to make a way
A better way for my life maybe
I find every way
But deep of my heart say repeatedly
Please don’t leave me
Please forever in my arms
Forever by my side
Why are you leaving me just like that?
Tell me I don’t understand
Really don’t understand
What am I to do right now?
Is it the end of your smile that protected me shyly, too?
Even if another time comes to my life
Only you are my every thing
You are always my only one
Only you make me live in my lovey-dovey brouhahas
Forever by my side
It’s for you……

till then!
sealed with lots of love!
muahxs!
...<3>...
...


* i hope i will find someone more better to forget him! please help me. i beg you!
i hope this July will bring me more happiness and successful in my life.most important is to make me better! really hope it!

last but not east jom check this! best taw! nak tahu? click aje. now! milkadeal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads