click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 30, 2010

it becomes memories in my life...!!!


how could you treat me that way?
ignore me like i have nothing to say

why did you treat me like i was a stupid one?
how could you think of me that way?

you hurt me..!!!

when i tried to talk to you
you would always blow up on me

i was always scared to tell you
how i felt
so i just gave up

you never knew dat
when you wanted a break up..
it blew my life away..

but..
then i started to think..
maybe it could be better this way..

you want me to forgive you
but i don't know if i can

i wish..
i could every day of my life..
i hope you understand..

you said you would always be there for me
and i believe that's true

but..
how can i always know
that what you say is what you do

but you will never get to see these tears
i cry..


* after a year my tears fall again for MAN that i love damn much in my life...
tak termasuk sbab my broth...
dulu2 nanges sbab mr z skunk sbab dia plak..
sekejap sgt ngn dia..
i need a strenght..!!!

2 comments:

  1. ko rmai laki pon owes sakit gak eh..hurm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..
    2 r psl..
    nie r nasib kaple 3 ari..
    hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads