click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am in love for one more time??



Omg..!!

What happened to me??

But I cant do anything anymore..

I felt in love with him..

So..so..so..


Huh..!!!

I do not know why I can fall in love with him…

So unbelievable!


I love many thing in him..

Why u so perfect for me??

I cant imagine if u love me too..

Sure r I’m very happy in this world…


His way he approach..

So gentle maa…

And so cool as well..


His eyes..

Chomel ler mata dye…

U got small one..

Law merenung org tuh..

Wow! Memikat g2..


His face..

Kecik jea..

But no so kecik ler..

Ok2 ler..

But..

Tp dye suka sgt kerutkan dahi dye..

Xsuka ler..

Nk2 msa x puas aty, msty nk kerutkan dahi tuh..


His fashion..

Cara berpakaian..

Mmg style abes r…

Xda ler mengarot cm bdk zmn skunk..

Proper jea..

Da ler suka pakai bju warna hitam..

Sesuai sgt2 ngn dye..


His hair…

So hensom…

I suka sgt rambut mcm dye tuh..

Yg menampakkan dye xtua mcm usia dye yg btol..

So clever boy..!!


And the most important is..

His character..

Not talkative like me…

Matured in any way u had been..

Smile and smile and smile…

Not straight to the point when it becomes about soul, heart and feeling..

So shy guy..

So pleasant boy..

And the most important is he so respect the others around him..

N many more ler…


oh yea lupa nk ckp..

i suka u jgk sbab..

kulit u..

i suka lelaki yg fair skin even xda r putih sgt..

ketinggian u..

i suka lelaki tinggi..

no smoke n no drink..

i love boy in this way..

it make oll of u look so cool..


u know what u made me forgot about mr Z

even i syg sgt2 kt mr z dlu..

but since u came into my life it change..

everything...!!!

thanks God..!!


for me u so perfect yeah..

even the other say not..

luf yeah...!!

*my face got blurbs*

...........<3>...........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads