click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

juz an experision for my "x" dear n always b mine...!!!!

I just can’t understand the hearts of man.

He told me he want me and then he leave me.

“This is the first time, you’re special one in my life”

I believe those words and I was so happy.

You should have told me if you didn’t like me anymore. But I couldn’t see that and you just rushed me.

Although I will curse you I’ll still miss you damn much since I am a girl, to whom love is everything.

I heard that if I give up things too easily,

to a man, he will get bored with me.

I don’t think this is wrong.

As a girl, I said that I will never be fooled again, but why I fall in love again

For all guys please don’t take advantage of a girl’s willingness

to do anything for love and her caring instinct.

I didn’t know that to be born as a girl and to be loved was so hard.

We separated today, you said you wanted me to be happy and find a better person than you. You’re just like every other man.

Didn’t you till me that you loved me?

Actually I don’t want you to be happy

What if you met a girl who’s prettier than me in every ways and live happily with her?

What if you forget me and that hurts me so much.

So much that I want to die from lovey-dovey brouhahas life.

When I still love you so much…

Although I will curse you I’ll still miss you

Since I am a girl, to whom love is everything in my life…..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads