click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i know notink else but love..

The moment you stood next to me
I liked the ways your eyes looked at me
Though I cried yesterday, today because of you
My tomorrow will be happy
Neither his face nor his style
I just needed his tender love
To forget all the time that has passed
I can now no longer do anything without you
Cause I know nothing else but love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads