click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

rindu kau bodoh!

The one that makes me smile like an idiot most of the time.
The one that makes me burst out my laugh. Uncontrollable one.
The one that always sneak in my mind whenever the time is.
The one that never fail to ask me whether I am okay or not even I have a big smile on my face.
The one that spoil me with kindness and his sense of man.
The one that that have heart that fit mine so well.
The one that chose me to be friend with though there’s a lot of pretty girls around him.
The one I can be true with last time.
The one that comfort me with his warmth.
The one that think I’m smart.. even i"m always depend on him!
The one that I adore so much. And nobody knows how much mine are towards him.
The one that makes me feel so lucky to be friend with him.
The one and only that can make me comfort with his words.
The one that can accept me whoever I am. Maybe!
The one that can guide me to be a better human being. Always teach me!
The one that can discuss with me without the slightest hint of fear.
The one that I wanna be friend with all the time. I wish for. But now it cant!
The one that makes me feel so precious and special.
The one that makes me comfort again and again every single day.
And there’s a lot more to mention here.
And he is the only one that I do not have right now. He’s the one that I want to be friend again.
..............

MISS U STUPID!!!

There’s no word can describe what I feel right now. I just miss you. Too much. Sorry for being such a weak one. I will always pray for you, anything for you. Remember this, did I deserved to be your 1 fan! No one can replace you. No one.


till then!
sealed with lots of love!
muahxs!
...<3>...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads