click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 2, 2012

25 Random facts about me!

as i have promised to you babe! :)

1. eat incessantly
2. never consumed alcohol
3. never eaten durian
4. love naughty alien! stitch!
5. just started eating rice regularly! well i'm in perlis now!
6. hate coffee but ever addicted to Nescafe!
7. was once struggled with fast food
8. have a long-term distrust and suspicion of others
9. have my own principle of life! hate to compare with others!
10. quite social and love make a new friend
11. abhor gossip and nonsense maybe. *lol!
12. cleave to my own theorem
13. not have a granted a full-fledged driving licence at my age *lol!
14. address all my lil cuzy as 'adik'. its maybe because i'm the oldest gurl's cuzy in my daddy famly!
15. my parents, siblings and my cuzy call me along.
16. known as 'nik' in the big family.
17. a person with a good-humored i think *garu kepala*
18. don't keep up with all classmate from school or university unless the good friend of mine
19. have inclination towards architecture men but none of them has gotten me! gagagaga
20. hardly take picture when i'm out.. it depends on my outing partner. lol!
21. may appear confident but NOT really..
22. even i'm oldest in the sibling but i'm very spoiled daughter and i'm daddy's girl!
23. don't like football but prefer futsal
24. westlife 'you raised me up' made me cry as a kid to my parents
25. i'm a true Aries. go figure.

till then!
sealed with lots of love!
muahxs!
...<3>...
...


*damn it i'd rather sit for spm than this,babe! ;p by the way welcome march! bye-bye february!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads