click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 14, 2011

why does he message me again!

last Wednesday i thought he message me..
oh my! perasaan aku memang mengong laa!
try sedaya mungkin ignore dye nya mesage!
even mesej just tanya khabar!
and pada masa tue laa macam nak chill jep sebab dah bengka ngan dia nya behave kan!
cuak pon satu hal!
yea laa per kes kan dia nak mesage aku dah ada istri jaga jea laa istri tue.. xpayah nak merendek sangat laa..!

mencii laa..!
kenapa kau nak kena muncul dalam hidup aku lagi?
aku dah boleh kot lupakan kau.
tak ada dah nak jadi orang bodoh teringat kt kau lagi!
tapiii macam nie kan kau balas aku?
memang bodo0h laa!

why does you still contact me? yet you not my boyfriend anymore. you had a wife already! What is the need for you to know my every movement? My head is going around in circles, with me clearly. in the first instance…. telling him to leave me alone and then him….texting me and then me thinking (stupidly) that he still interested again and asking my friends if we can make another go and then him saying no and just let him go from my life. So then i ignore him. What is this circular behavior?!


till then!
sealed with lots of love!
muahxs!
...<3>...
...

*mengupdate ngn perasaan bengang sedih terkilan! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads