click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My age will turn again!

haish!
btw its routine!
elak pon still jadi jugak kan! so xpayah elak!
redha sudah! hahaa..
lagipon yang berubah just angka jea kan..
*ayat2 yang amat clishe yea!

actually when my age turn its mean my responsible will gain much more!
my day will be more rough day!
my mood will be more complicated!
n so on!
imma just hope that my day will be more shinning on this year!
peace! =)

most important is this year i will celebrate my burfday wif him!
the same day!
really excited!
hope we will chill out together to celebrate it!
cant wait it!
=)

wish u gud luck yea sayangs!
btw u must wish me luck to!
hehee..

this wish from one my fren!
antara yang terawal laa yg wish nie..

"Alles Gute zum Geburtstag schöne Mädchen"
"생일 축하 아름다운 소녀"
"Buon compleanno bella ragazza"

according to him, maksudnya sume same!
hehe..shweet laa u!
thanks yaw!
lab u lebih laa..!

oklaa u olls enough for today! i will update u later! bye2!
lurve u more! muahxs!

*tomorrow is my true burfday! hope i will get a great celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads