click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 22, 2010

i never let you go my dear...!!!!

Even if I tried for days
to forget you
to erase you
calmly like a fool
an awkward greeting was all I could do
these awkward words are for you
but my heart for you is my reason
it’s for you
I’ll miss you
Even for just one day
For one second
You’ve become so far away
I never let go
Never I
I’m gonna make a way
I find every way
Please don’t leave me..
Forever in my arms
Forever by my side
Why are you leaving?
Tell me
I don’t understand
What am I to do?
Is it the end of your smile that protected me shyly, too?
The long time is for you too
Everything for you
Is my reason
It’s for you
It’ll be hard
Even for just
One day
One second
Even if another time comes
Only you are my everything
You are always my only
Only you make me live in my lovey-dovey brouhahas
Forever by my side
It’s for you Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads